Next lens for Sigma will be a super telephoto zoom lens, the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS lens for Sony E-mount and L-mount. According to Nokishita, this lens will be a bit expensive than new released Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VXD lens ($1,399).
In next few days, Sony will announce a new APS-C vlogging mirrorless camera ZV-E10, according to latest rumors, Sony ZV-E10 will have a 24MP APS-C sensor, can shoot 4K video at 25p, and FHD video at 100p, the US price will be around $899, you can take a look at below:
Along with upcoming Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD lens, Tamron will also announce a new APS-C E-mount lens on April 22nd. This lens is Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD lens. Nokishita has already leaked images and specs of this lens.
Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD lens specs:
- Lens configuration: 12 elements in 10 groups
- A minimum shooting distance of 0.15m (wide angle) / 0.24m (telephoto)
- A maximum shooting magnification of 1: 4 (wide angle) / 1. : 7.6 (telephoto)
- Filter diameter 67mm
- Size φ73×86.2mm
- Weight 335g
Tamron has just posted a teaser about a new lens on April 22nd. According to Nokishita, this lens is Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD lens for Sony E-mount. You can take a look at leaked images and specs below:
- Lens configuration: 25 elements in 16 groups
- A minimum shooting distance of 0.6m (wide angle) /1.8m (telephoto)
- A maximum shooting magnification of 1: 3.1 (wide angle) / 1: 3.7 (telephoto)
- Filter diameter 82mm
- Size φ93×209.6mm
- Weight 1725g + tripod mount 155g
After Sony announced a7S III and a7C, there will be no new cameras in this year from Sony. While in 2021, Sony may announce two major full frame mirrorless cameras. One is the long awaited Sony a7 IV, and the other could be a new flagship full frame E-mount mirrorless camera price around $6,000. Below are some rumored basic specs of these two cameras.