The previous leaked Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary Lens for Sony E-mount now officially announced. This lens is exclusively designed for Sony E-mount. The US price for this lens is $949, now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video. Release date for this lens is on July 10th, 2020.
The price and basic specs of Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary Lens for Sony E-mount now leaked online. According to Nokishita, the US price for Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary lens will cost $949, and official announcement next week.
You can take a look at specs of this lens:
- 22 elements in 16 groups (including 1 FLD lens and 4 SLD lenses)
- Minimum shooting distance 112 cm (wide-angle end)/160 cm (telephoto end)
- Maximum shooting magnification 1:4.1 (at 400 mm)
- Filter diameter 67 mm
- Size φ86×197. 2mm
- Weight: 1135g
- AF compatible with 1.4x and 2x Sigma Teleconverter (Currently only available for L-mount)
- Compatible with optional tripod mount
- US price for $949
First leaked image of upcoming Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary lens for Sony E-mount now available online. This lens will be officially announced in next few days.
Along with upcoming Sony FE 12-24mm f/2.8 GM Lens and Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Lens, Sigma will also announce a new super telephone zoom lens for Sony E-mount: Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Lens. Since the Canon EF mount version of this lens is priced $799, we expect Sony E-mount version will be also priced $799. Stay tuned for more info.