The wait is almost over ! Sony today has just posted a teaser that long awaited Sony a7S III will be officially announced on July 28th, 10AM, EST. The teaser says “Imagination in Motion”, which means a7S III will have a lot of great video features. Stay tuned for more info.
Sony a7S III Rumored Specs:
- New 12MP stacked full frame CMOS sensor with fast readout
- Video: 4K@120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K@120fps raw over HDMI, FHD@240fps
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-Log3
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- Design similar to a Sony a7R IV.
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- No overheating, no recording time limits
- UHS-II SD card support
- Official announcement on July 28/29
- Release date in mid August