Benefits and Improvements
IMPORTANT: When you update to this version, FTP transfer setting will be initialized. Please reconfigure after the update.
- Adds new features of FTP transfer
- Allows you to transfer still images during shoot and playback operations.
- Adds the following FTP transfer functions:
- Allows you to narrow down the transfer target, such as protected images or non-transferred images, and transfer the images together as a batch.
- Allows you to transfer only the image being played back by pressing the custom key.
- Allows you to transfer all images automatically while shooting.
- Allows you to select the setting to transfer both RAW file and JPEG taken in RAW+JPEG format to an FTP server.
- Update the destination folder configuration.
- Allows you to register up to nine FTP servers. (Previous was up to 3)
- Allows you to change the destination folder configuration on the FTP server:
- Save image data directly under the folder that you choose.
- Register the media card slot number in the folder configuration.
- Register the folder configuration same as your camera.
- Improved operability of FTP transfer function.
- Allows you to set items under Server Setting by using the smartphone application Transfer & Tagging add-on.
- Improves the overall stability of the camera.