Personal-View has posted the first rumors of high-end/flagship APS-C mirrorless camera. This new mirrorless camera could be named Sony a9000, instead of a7000. This new high-end APS-C mirrorless camera is expected to be announced in late 2019. You can see rumored specs below, just take with a grain of salt.
- New body shape: EVF at the center, similar as a7 series
- AF like in a9, very fast
- Also Improved battery life and other…
- No flip screen – only tilt
- More expensive than a6700 ($2,000-2,499)
- For very, very, very fast shooting: sports, action in APS-C (more photo oriented camera)