Here are first two leaked images of upcoming Sony a7S III, Sony a7S III will be officially announced on July 28th, 10AM ET.
Below is the rumored specs of Sony a7S III:
- Sony a7S III body price: around $3,500
- New 12MP full frame CMOS sensor with fast readout
- Records FHD@240fps, 4K@120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K@120fps raw over HDMI
- No Limited record time for 4K@60p video, Full HD@180fps with full AF and sound.
- No internal RAW
- New codec similar to Sony FX9
- AF system is similar to Sony a7R IV
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- No Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- No overheating, no recording time limits
- Two card slots: UHS-II SD card and CFexpress Type A card support (each of the two slots takes them both!)
- Removable port door. Two usb-c, one micro hdmi, no flash sync port.
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV.
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- Official announcement on July 28th
- Shipment start mid August