Tamron today has officially announced they are developing two new FE lenses for Sony E-mount: 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Di III VXD and 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 lenses. Both lenses are expected to be released in late 2021.
Along with upcoming Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD lens, Tamron will also announce a new APS-C E-mount lens on April 22nd. This lens is Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD lens. Nokishita has already leaked images and specs of this lens.
Tamron 11-20mm f/2.8 Di III-A RXD lens specs:
- Lens configuration: 12 elements in 10 groups
- A minimum shooting distance of 0.15m (wide angle) / 0.24m (telephoto)
- A maximum shooting magnification of 1: 4 (wide angle) / 1. : 7.6 (telephoto)
- Filter diameter 67mm
- Size φ73×86.2mm
- Weight 335g
Tamron has just posted a teaser about a new lens on April 22nd. According to Nokishita, this lens is Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD lens for Sony E-mount. You can take a look at leaked images and specs below:
- Lens configuration: 25 elements in 16 groups
- A minimum shooting distance of 0.6m (wide angle) /1.8m (telephoto)
- A maximum shooting magnification of 1: 3.1 (wide angle) / 1: 3.7 (telephoto)
- Filter diameter 82mm
- Size φ93×209.6mm
- Weight 1725g + tripod mount 155g
Tamron will soon announce a new FE 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3 Di III RXD lens for Sony E-mount tomorrow. Russian website Foto74.ru has just leaked the development announcement. The release date for this lens is scheduled in this fall. The size is φ77 x 148mm and the weight is 545g. The filter diameter is 67 mm.
Nokishita Camera has just leaked more info about upcoming Tamron 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD lens for Sony E-mount. As we already know, this lens will be officially announced on June 11th. The Japanese price for this lens is JPY 85,800, US price around $700, the release date for this lens is on June 25th, 2020. You can take a look at first real world image of this lens above.